We’re a small but growing web & social media analytics consultancy based in Clerkenwell, central London. We work with a wide range of clients that include a number of international corporates, the public sector, several well-known brands and a number of national charities.
The role will entail:
- Auditing existing customer configurations and code and making recommendations on improvement
- Writing custom tracking solutions for complex websites
- Integrating with third party APIs
- Working with Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics (for which training can be provided)
- Pushing the boundaries in terms of what it's possible to do, developing innovative ideas and implementing them
We need someone with a minimum of 1 year's commercial experience with a good working knowledge of the following:
- HTML (including HTML5) and CSS
- HTTP headers and cookies
- Debugging tools
Any experience of the following would be an added bonus:
- Angular.js, Node.js, AJAX etc
- Other web technologies such as php, flash, MySQL
- Prior experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager or other web analytics tools
- The role will sometimes be client facing and so strong interpersonal skills, a consultative approach and excellent written and spoken English are all essential.
Prior experience of digital is desirable. Attention to detail and a high level of numeracy are essential.